- I used to teach Mandarin interest classes in primary schools, and also provide adult Mandarin teaching and teaching materials. Currently, I mainly provide practical teaching ...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonLam Tin
- EducationEducation (For more details / contact us as soon as possible, please call / WhatsApp 966***39, thank you!) (For details / quicker reply, please call ...Primary School TutoringCantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 11Central
- Experienced in event management National Putonghua Proficiency Certificate Excellent marketing and promotional experience Effective communication and customer service skills 1️⃣中文打字 40字/1分鐘 3️⃣MS&Word 操作 ✅高階...Academic TutoringPrimary School TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 34Sai Ying Pun
- Home tutor / Nanny -15 years education experience, 6 years full-time tutor and nanny - Currently mainly teaching pre school to sixth grade students - ...NannyAcademic TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 18Remote
- University graduate. Can communicate fluently in Cantonese, English, Mandarin, Japanese and basic Korean and French. Competent and has served as DSE Japanese class, English tutoring, ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonTai Po
- Experienced news editor and TV anchor Newspaper columnist Host seminars and staff training for various NGOs and private companies Academic qualifications: Master of Arts (Early ...Cantonese Language LessonRemote
- 🔹女校 聖保祿畢業生 Guaduated from SPSS 🔹7-8年經驗 私補/小組 7-8years experience in tutoring ✅功課輔導 HW Tutorial ✅全科補習 ...Academic TutoringLiberal Studies TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 4Causeway Bay
- 港大 電腦碩士生 資訊系統學士 System & Web Development, Programming, Database, Cloud DSE ICT Elective D STEM Education...Academic TutoringInformation and Communication Technology (ICT) TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 17Remote
- He has taught in mainstream kindergartens in local for 6 years, mainly teaching K2-K3 courses. Participated in the preparation and design of Chinese courses for ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 7Remote
- 🎓Master of Public Policy and Management from City University of Hong Kong 🎓Minor in Psychology 🎓Bachelor of Applied Social Sciences (major in ...Academic TutoringLiberal Studies TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 27Remote
- Candy yeungMay 24, 2022
The teacher is very interesting and patient ~ keep going!
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.