- Hello, I am a native of Hong Kong. I have been growing up in Hong Kong from kindergarten to university. Cantonese (Cantonese) is my native ...Cantonese Language LessonKowloon Bay
- Zealous, pentultimate year student with working experience in miscellaneous industries, including music education, administration, and customer service. A budding Guzheng (Chinese 21-string zither with a ...Guzheng LessonCantonese Language LessonEnglish Essay Editing+ 4Remote
- Hello! I'm a graduate from the HKUST and the LSE where I've received extensive language training (English and Chinese). I'm also interested in Korean language ...English Essay EditingChinese TranslationEnglish Translation+ 5Remote
- 3 years of experience｜Managed by one person｜Never outsource About me 🙋🏻♀️ ▪Studied in the second year of International Business and Chinese Enterprises...Academic TutoringIELTS TutoringTOEFL Tutoring+ 12Remote
- 2019dse candidates, prospective college students graduated from the local Band1 traditional girls' English secondary school with excellent English mathematics results and rich experience in tutoring, ...Ethics and Religious Studies TutoringAcademic TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 6Remote
- My name is Anya and I graduated from UCLA, a famous American school. Working in the United States for 4 years, guiding students' homework, and ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 3Remote
- Minor in the Department of Translation and Interpretation of Japan Language City University, University of Hong Kong, I have studied Japanese for more than 10 ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- Create a company web page with a small company budget, and complete a simple web page in three days, allowing merchants to seize business opportunities....English Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for KidsCentral
- Ocean Education endeavours to provide a lively learning atmosphere to stimulate students' multifaceted talents. Spreading our passion into a meticulously designed syllabus, we hope that ...Cantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- A sea turtle returning from Australia, a native Hong Kong girl. Love language, nature, travel, sports. Graduated from Sydney University of New South Wales (UNSW) ...English Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for KidsMei Foo
- Candy yeungMay 24, 2022
The teacher is very interesting and patient ~ keep going!
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.