- 香港中文大學法律系畢業。15年私人補習經驗，教授鋼琴、普通話、英語及廣東話。 教室位於炮台山。 15 years' experience in private tutoring with a focus on teaching Mandarin, English, Cantonese...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 36Remote
- Hello, I am Miss Tang. I have 10 years of tutoring and teaching experience, and provide home-based tutoring for students of all levels. Students are ...Accounting TutoringPrinciples of Accounting TutoringAcademic Tutoring+ 5Tsim Sha Tsui
- 專門針對需要投考法語考試(A1-C1)的考生，以廣東話或英話簡影解釋語法，學習法國文化。 Classes specialized for people who are going to take French exam (Dalf/ Delf A1-C1). The class provides students ...French Language LessonSpanish Language LessonCantonese Language Lesson+ 2Remote
- 👩🏼🦰Hi, I am Kyo Cheung 💃超過6年舞蹈年資 🧘🏻♀️瑜珈及鋼管舞導師 📜獲獎及經歷🏆 •...Stretching LessonYoga LessonPilates Lesson+ 7Remote
- >>> Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/wtkng + Native British English and Cantonese + Business professional with years of corporate experience in the UK + Reliable, authentic and trusted ...English Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonSai Kung
- I have been studying in Taiwan for a long time and have experience in teaching children. If you want to learn Mandarin well, you can ...Cantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsFinancial Planning Course+ 2Remote
- I am Tina, a masters student who recently graduated from London School of Economic ,my major is Human Resources Management and organisational behaviour.I am interested ...Cantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsTai Wai
- I am a T-record service. I have 1 year of experience in tutoring and further education information. I have assisted 5 clients to solve their ...Education ConsultantCantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 3Remote
- 20 years old, with many years of singing and performance experience, studying creative writing and film arts at the Open University of Hong Kong...Cantonese Language LessonRemote
- Two years of private supplementary experience, self-prepared exercises, and experience in teaching K1 to K3 children in Mandarin, English and mathematics, and general subjects from ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 5Remote
- Candy yeungMay 24, 2022
The teacher is very interesting and patient ~ keep going!
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.