- I hold a Level 1 qualification in Japanese Language Proficiency, a Bachelor of Applied Japanese in the City University of Hong Kong (two-year full-time Japanese ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- I am qualified teacher of Japanese language proficiency test N2⁄⁄/⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄ ⁄⁄)⁄ I had to work in Japan every year after returning to Japan to ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Mori Sentimental College is a school specializing in Japanese language teaching. The school tutors are well-qualified, experienced, teaching materials, and teaching students in accordance with ...Japanese Language LessonLai Chi Kok
- It is a wonderful thing to understand and understand. After the contact, you will find that Japanese is a dynamic language. Because of the feeling, ...Japanese Language LessonMa On Shan
- Hi, this is Freyia Wei. I was born and grow up in mainland China. I am a native Mandarin speaker. I have stayed in Tokyo ...Japanese Language LessonMa On Shan
- The Le Rui Education Language Department consists of three major languages: English, Japanese and Mandarin. The tutor camp is strong and has rich teaching experience. ...English Language Lesson for AdultsJapanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsTai Kok Tsui
- we are a Hong Kong based professional language centre providing Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic and French courses, ILC was found in 2006. ...Russian Language LessonJapanese Language LessonKorean Language Lesson+ 7Central
- ★ Japanese tutor ★ The University of Hong Kong studies Japanese as a minor in Japanese language and has studied Japanese for more than 10 ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- Hello everyone! I am a graduate of the Japanese Language Program at Lingnan University's School of Professional and Continuing Education. I worked as a mentor ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationChinese Translation+ 1Remote
- Hi, everyone. First of all, I remind everyone that I can't accept the quotation order because I don't know why I always say that the ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Mancy LamJune 25, 2019
Friendly, patient, teacher like a friend🥳👍🏿👍🏿 Very well-trained, very professional It can be seen that the teacher’s teaching experience is very rich and old. It is also a well-informed person. Because the teacher has studied in Japan, I can share a lot of interesting things about Japan and Japanese. Full score recommendation! ! 🤘🏿🌝🌝🤘🏿💯💯💯
- EmilySeptember 23, 2019
I have two people in the same place. Emily's opinion: Going to the same place with my boyfriend, learning the wild and fun~ The teacher's time is flexible, and I am both busy when I get back to work. In addition to the left-handed book, the teacher's guild will prepare additional notes and send short films than I have written down to write down the Japanese grammar, which is really good intentions ╰(* ́)`*)╯♡ Keith's opinion: vivid teaching, starting from the practical application examples, simple and easy to remember ~ I started to learn the left 3 halls have remembered to shoot 50 sounds, so satisfied (^^)v
- Chan Tsz YanAugust 20, 2019
Once again, I was looking for a private teacher to teach Japanese. Because I have a good time and place, Ms. Mi will ask if it will be too fast, and I will try my best to get along, so I can all coordinate well. Confidence in personal education. Originally, I was so afraid of reading Japanese, but Teacher Mizi would not always want you to read it. I would inadvertently respond to two or three Japanese sentences. Over time, I would not be so afraid of opening. It is a very patient teacher.
- ChingJuly 7, 2019
I can understand my needs, patience and detailed explanations, and use interesting methods and exercises to make me overcome the difficulties I encountered in studying Japanese in a short time. Every time I look forward to the days of the church, really Grateful to meet her, sincerely recommend this teacher to friends in need 👍🏻
- Gary NgJune 21, 2019
Mr. の description は, とてもわかりやすいです. Mr. 毎 の の の 授 授 授 授 授 授 授 授 授 お Japanese is a slap in the face.
- Samson LawApril 4, 2019
I have used this teacher for more than a year. Mandarin has changed from zero to now. I can easily answer it. Thanks to Lin Sir for teaching, it is very helpful!