- The University of Hong Kong has a minor in the Department of Translation, Japan Language City University, and has studied Japanese for more than 10 ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- Hayashi Vanessa studied general beauty at Tokyo Cosmetology College in Japan. In the same year she graduated, she successfully obtained the license of the only ...Japanese Language LessonSocial Event Hair and MakeupWedding Hair and Makeup+ 4Causeway Bay
- I have been studying in Japan for 3 years as a translator and Japanese teacher course, I have 10 years of experience in teaching Japanese, ...Japanese Language LessonMong Kok
- Maggie 4歲開始學鋼琴。 在16歲的時候, 她考取英國皇家音樂學院8級鋼琴。 為了可以在音樂上發展，她選擇了澳洲悉尼大學音樂學院進修。在2011年，最後完成了音樂學士學位課程。大學的時候，她很開心能夠成為俄羅斯籍的Natalia...Piano LessonJapanese Language LessonPiano Maintenance+ 2Tai Po
- Hello everyone! I am a graduate of the Japanese Language Program at Lingnan University's School of Professional and Continuing Education. I worked as a mentor ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationChinese Translation+ 1Remote
- background: George graduated from the Department of Japanese Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Hong Kong. He once went to Tokyo International Christian University as ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationTsim Sha Tsui
- 1. Hello background, my name is Takumi, I love Japanese culture, have studied Japanese for six years, and have two years of experience studying and ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationLai Chi Kok
- Hi, everyone. First of all, I remind everyone that I can't accept the quotation order because I don't know why I always say that the ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- ⭐️Please Whatsapp:+821***20 Newly graduated from Simon Fraser University, Canada. I can speak 5 languages: English, Chinese, Cantonese, Korean&Japanese. I enjoy being with children, and ...Cantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsKorean Language Lesson+ 12Kowloon City
- Started self-learning Japanese from elementary school. After studying for four years in a Japanese language lecture approved by the Japanese Cultural Association, he then passed ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- 焦小姐February 27, 2021
The teacher is very experienced and patient. I speak Mandarin very well. I am also touched by my enthusiasm for teaching. I understand the grammar in a simple way. Compared with Chinese thinking, Japanese is easy to understand and remember. I have decided to follow the teacher to learn N3 textbooks!
- HiromiFebruary 24, 2021
Mr. Yonago teaches every lesson with additional knowledge! I don’t know how to speak very fast, but I can adjust the speed based on the student’s level. In addition to using textbooks, there are also self-made PPTs, so hard to use! Before the end of the class, there will be Japanese answering and so on, so you can practice speaking~🥺🥰
- Ivy ZhangFebruary 23, 2021
Teacher Elton is very careful to prepare notes, and the teaching method of general comparison is easy to understand, and the people are also very nice👍recommend!
- +852 623***12February 16, 2021
Teacher Wang is very patient and professional, and has organized notes and materials, which is very suitable for students of different levels to learn.
- Ricky WooFebruary 9, 2021
Very good teacher. Very professional and patient. It is worth recommending.
- IrisFebruary 6, 2021
Teacher Jack is very nice, patient, humorous, and teaches super well.