- Maggie 4歲開始學鋼琴。 在16歲的時候, 她考取英國皇家音樂學院8級鋼琴。 為了可以在音樂上發展，她選擇了澳洲悉尼大學音樂學院進修。在2011年，最後完成了音樂學士學位課程。大學的時候，她很開心能夠成為俄羅斯籍的Natalia...Piano LessonJapanese Language LessonPiano Maintenance+ 2Tai Po
- Hayashi Vanessa studied general beauty at Tokyo Cosmetology College in Japan. In the same year she graduated, she successfully obtained the license of the only ...Japanese Language LessonSocial Event Hair and MakeupWedding Hair and Makeup+ 4Causeway Bay
- I have been studying in Japan for 3 years as a translator and Japanese teacher course, I have 10 years of experience in teaching Japanese, ...Japanese Language LessonMong Kok
- Hello everyone! I am a graduate of the Japanese Language Program at Lingnan University's School of Professional and Continuing Education. I worked as a mentor ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationChinese Translation+ 1Remote
- background: I graduated from the Department of Japanese Studies at the Faculty of Arts, The University of Hong Kong. I have been an exchange student ...Japanese Language LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- Started self-learning Japanese from elementary school. After studying for four years in a Japanese language lecture approved by the Japanese Cultural Association, he then passed ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- Hi, everyone. First of all, I remind everyone that I can't accept the quotation order because I don't know why I always say that the ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- ⭐️Please Whatsapp:+821***20 Newly graduated from Simon Fraser University, Canada. I can speak 5 languages: English, Chinese, Cantonese, Korean&Japanese. I enjoy being with children, and ...Cantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsKorean Language Lesson+ 12Kowloon City
- After studying Japanese for 6 years in Hong Kong, I went to Okayama, Japan for one year. After returning to Hong Kong, he is currently ...Japanese Language LessonLantau Island
- 1. Hello background, my name is Takumi, I love Japanese culture, have studied Japanese for six years, and have two years of experience studying and ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationLai Chi Kok
- Patricia YungAugust 11, 2020
Kennic’s method is interactive and engaging for my 2 kids (7 and 12 yrs old) who are beginners in French. It’s only been 4 lessons and I already see marked improvements in my kids’ confidence in and comprehension of spoken French!
- Yannti ChoiAugust 9, 2020
A++ Japanese teacher, at first I felt very uncomfortable to teach visually during the epidemic situation, but after the first lesson on the left, all my previous worries were not exposed! Teacher Yonago’s teaching methods are in place, and the textbooks produced are very exquisite and easy to understand, and for my question girl, I still take the trouble to answer one by one. I sincerely recommend learning Japanese, and I will definitely let you learn. Handy~~~
- 駱小姐August 9, 2020
Wang Sir teaching major, feel his enthusiasm for Japanese
- Ivy LauAugust 9, 2020
The teacher is gentle and polite and patient with the children. The materials are sufficient and pure Mandarin is very professional!
- Wong Sze WingAugust 9, 2020
This instructor is recommended to teach according to the Japanese way of thinking, and the knowledge learned in class can be applied to the workplace/life in Japan. The instructor’s self-made notes are simple and easy to understand, and the atmosphere in class is relaxed and happy. In the extracurricular time, the tutor will also take the initiative to write questions, chat with students and promote Japanese novels.
- StephenAugust 8, 2020
Mia Tsang is a great teacher, with her lessons helping my vocabulary, tones and general conversation with well structured lessons. Would highly recommend! Great teacher.