- HKBU JLPT N1Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Hi, this is Freyia Wei. I was born and grow up in mainland China. I am a native Mandarin speaker. I have stayed in Tokyo ...Japanese Language LessonMa On Shan
- The Le Rui Education Language Department consists of three major languages: English, Japanese and Mandarin. The tutor camp is strong and has rich teaching experience. ...English Language Lesson for AdultsJapanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsTai Kok Tsui
- Passed Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1 (N1). Has many years of working experience in Japanese companies. Experience in teaching Japanese....Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationFanling
- we are a Hong Kong based professional language centre providing Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic and French courses, ILC was found in 2006. ...Russian Language LessonJapanese Language LessonKorean Language Lesson+ 7Central
- Hello! My name is Ken I used to live in Japan when I was very young. I was well educated in Japan and also a ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonRemote
- ¡Holã, bueñas días! 我來自香港, 我叫 Diana。はじめまして、どうぞよろしく。I lived aboard for 15+ years in NZ and Australia. I graduated with a Master's degree at ...Cantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsJapanese Language Lesson+ 9Remote
- Maker Workshop is a one-stop shop where you’ll get your idea printed on T-Shirts, Tote Bags, Cushions and Canvas Printing, straight or re-touched, and delivered ...T-shirt customizationHoodie CustomizationRecycling Bag Customization+ 10Cheung Sha Wan
- I graduated with first class honors from the Department of Literature of the University of Australia. Majored in Korean Literature and Japanese Literature. He is ...Korean Language LessonJapanese Language LessonPiano Lesson+ 3Tai Kok Tsui
- ★ Japanese tutor ★ The University of Hong Kong studies Japanese as a minor in Japanese language and has studied Japanese for more than 10 ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- Patricia YungAugust 11, 2020
Kennic’s method is interactive and engaging for my 2 kids (7 and 12 yrs old) who are beginners in French. It’s only been 4 lessons and I already see marked improvements in my kids’ confidence in and comprehension of spoken French!
- Yannti ChoiAugust 9, 2020
A++ Japanese teacher, at first I felt very uncomfortable to teach visually during the epidemic situation, but after the first lesson on the left, all my previous worries were not exposed! Teacher Yonago’s teaching methods are in place, and the textbooks produced are very exquisite and easy to understand, and for my question girl, I still take the trouble to answer one by one. I sincerely recommend learning Japanese, and I will definitely let you learn. Handy~~~
- 駱小姐August 9, 2020
Wang Sir teaching major, feel his enthusiasm for Japanese
- Ivy LauAugust 9, 2020
The teacher is gentle and polite and patient with the children. The materials are sufficient and pure Mandarin is very professional!
- Wong Sze WingAugust 9, 2020
This instructor is recommended to teach according to the Japanese way of thinking, and the knowledge learned in class can be applied to the workplace/life in Japan. The instructor’s self-made notes are simple and easy to understand, and the atmosphere in class is relaxed and happy. In the extracurricular time, the tutor will also take the initiative to write questions, chat with students and promote Japanese novels.
- StephenAugust 8, 2020
Mia Tsang is a great teacher, with her lessons helping my vocabulary, tones and general conversation with well structured lessons. Would highly recommend! Great teacher.