- Aura Music Studio offers a variety of music instrument professors and academic tutoring courses. We have a comfortable music room for students to learn at ...Violin LessonCello LessonSha Tin
- Main Instrument 主樂器 : Violin小提琴(LTCL) Other Instrument 副樂器：Piano鋼琴(Garde8) Teaching experience教學經驗: 13 years of Violin teaching experience 13年教學經驗(初級至演奏級，中小學樂團) Company公司: Mon’s Music摩斯音樂 Music Performance音樂表演 ...Violin LessonMong Kok
- Rock Music Party is a diverse space under the Rock Music Factory, combining the Party Room, Music Studio and Showroom. Rock is the meaning of ...Drum LessonJazz Drum LessonCajon Lesson+ 23Tsuen Wan
- Senior violin tutor, more than 20 years of teaching experience, graduated from the Music Department of the University of Hong Kong, former head of the ...Viola LessonViolin LessonCauseway Bay
- Ziyang Music Art Center is rooted in Hong Kong and is hosted by a number of musicians. They have held many concerts, lectures and seminars ...Liuqin LessonErhu LessonGuzheng Lesson+ 5Wan Chai
- • Bachelor of Music from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, majoring in composition and violin. Twenty years of teaching experience. I love patience, do ...Violin LessonKowloon Tong
- In the 2010 12-year-old inter-school music festival violin five-level competition won the runner-up In the 2011 13-year-old inter-school music festival violin seventh-class competition won the ...Violin LessonTai Po
- Ulphia Li - Major in early childhood education - ABRSM Eight-level violin eight-level music theory - Australian National Orpheus Music Association (ANCOS) level 1 certifate ...Violin LessonViola LessonTai Kok Tsui
- Bachelor of Music in University of Melbourne, Australia. He was the chief violin instructor and advisor of the Australian Music School. The students have won ...Violin LessonViola LessonTsing Yi
- Hello everyone! The younger brother began to learn violin and piano from elementary school, and will continue to develop music in the future. Therefore, the ...Violin LessonTseung Kwan O
- FlorenceOctober 14, 2019
Professional, patient, enthusiastic to help students solve problems, and flexible adjustment of class time.
- KMJune 23, 2019
Mr. Zhong’s services are complete, for example (1) Contact me in advance to provide a place to pay attention to when purchasing a violin, and accompany me to the store for trial use; (2) Remind me of the time and content before class; (3) Prepare enough lessons to provide background information on the tracks; (4) I also have a space to think about my lack of skills during the learning process, which makes me more deeply impressed; (4) I follow up my practice regularly after class and encourage it. In conclusion, I am more interested in learning and increasing my sense of accomplishment. Thank you, Mr. Zhong.
- liuAugust 9, 2019
The teacher is patient and experienced. He is the first to contact and learn the instrument. The teacher explains the instrument from the maintenance of the instrument to the use of careful explanation. Parents will be updated instantly and practice places after each class, absolutely recommended!
- Mrs ChanJune 23, 2019
I have been studying violin for a year at school, but I have been blocking chickens all the time! After learning with Miss Chung, the pitch is a lot, and it sounds like a song. She will automatically practice the piano now! I will introduce Miss Chung!
- YuenMan KwokApril 17, 2019
Teach very well, very patience step by step from the basics will answer all my questions, find my problem and then make corrections. I will be a good teacher to help me repair the violin.
- twinklestringsMarch 30, 2019
Teaching from shallow to deep, I did not expect it so easy to get started! Interest now