- Teacher: April Szeto - Professor Martin Kegelmann (Chief Welsh National Orchestra) of the University of Cardiff, UK, who studied with the Hong Kong Academy for ...Violin LessonJordan
- I have studied violin since I was eight years old. He has been awarded a degree in Distingement of the Royal College of Music and ...Viola LessonViolin LessonKwai Chung
- 香港演藝事學院小提琴碩士 the Alice and Eleonore Schoenfeld 1st International String Competition (Chamber Music Division) 第一名 the Canetti international violin competition...Violin LessonTo Kwa Wan
- BA Music CUHK Master of Music Royal College of Music, London LTCL Piano, LTCL Viola...Piano LessonViolin LessonViola Lesson+ 2Tin Shui Wai
- I want to learn violin But when you think that classical music is your cup of tea, you will be stunned! Different from traditional teaching ...Violin LessonKwun Tong
- Learned and played for many years, There are eight levels of violin qualifications in the Royal Academy of Music, five in clarinet and five in ...Violin LessonChai Wan
- I am a postgraduate student in Hong Kong. I have 20 years of violin learning experience and hold the highest level certificate of the Central ...Violin LessonHung Hom
- Gold prize winner in Italy-Hong Kong International Music Competition Bachelor of Music (Honours) degree The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts Full scholarship recipient for ...Viola LessonViolin LessonTsuen Wan
- I hold a master's degree in philosophy and can offer courses related to philosophy. In addition, I also hold the ABRSM eight-level violin qualification, and ...Violin LessonSan Po Kong
- 小提琴／中提琴／樂理／鋼琴伴奏 (Whatsapp: 633***42) 畢業於香港中文大學音樂系，英國Guildhall School of Music and Drama，擁有演奏級及演奏碩士文憑，現為香港城市室樂團特約樂手。有多年教學經驗，學生年齡由幼兒至成人，能以粵語、普通話或英語授課，可保送英國皇家音樂學院或聖三一學院考試。 Violin/ Viola/...Violin LessonViola LessonMa On Shan
- FlorenceOctober 14, 2019
Professional, patient, enthusiastic to help students solve problems, and flexible adjustment of class time.
- KMJune 23, 2019
Mr. Zhong’s services are complete, for example (1) Contact me in advance to provide a place to pay attention to when purchasing a violin, and accompany me to the store for trial use; (2) Remind me of the time and content before class; (3) Prepare enough lessons to provide background information on the tracks; (4) I also have a space to think about my lack of skills during the learning process, which makes me more deeply impressed; (4) I follow up my practice regularly after class and encourage it. In conclusion, I am more interested in learning and increasing my sense of accomplishment. Thank you, Mr. Zhong.
- liuAugust 9, 2019
The teacher is patient and experienced. He is the first to contact and learn the instrument. The teacher explains the instrument from the maintenance of the instrument to the use of careful explanation. Parents will be updated instantly and practice places after each class, absolutely recommended!
- Mrs ChanJune 23, 2019
I have been studying violin for a year at school, but I have been blocking chickens all the time! After learning with Miss Chung, the pitch is a lot, and it sounds like a song. She will automatically practice the piano now! I will introduce Miss Chung!
- YuenMan KwokApril 17, 2019
Teach very well, very patience step by step from the basics will answer all my questions, find my problem and then make corrections. I will be a good teacher to help me repair the violin.
- twinklestringsMarch 30, 2019
Teaching from shallow to deep, I did not expect it so easy to get started! Interest now