- Hello I am a form 6 IB student from St. Paul’s Co-Educational College☺️ I was awarded the Trinity College LTCL violin diploma when I was ...Primary School TutoringEnglish TutoringViolin LessonMid-Level
- Hello, I graduated from the Academy of Performing Arts and the Music Department of Hong Kong Baptist University, majoring in violin. Currently I am a ...Violin LessonTseung Kwan O
- 全職導師，對小提琴充滿熱誠，擁有豐富教學經驗，有意請與我接洽 Beginning student $400/hr Grade 1-2 $450/hr Grade 3-4 $500/hr Grade...Violin LessonRemote
- Castle Wong is a graduate of the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts. He studied the violin playing with Dr. Felix Ungar and holds a ...Violin LessonViola LessonLai Chi Kok
- I am a violin tutor with at least six years of teaching experience. Students are between the ages of five and fourteen. background: Education: MA ...Violin LessonRemote
- Has been awarded ABRSM violin grade 8 is undergoing violin performance level with stage performance experience has participated in different (tube) string orchestra...Violin LessonRemote
- Experienced by professional tutors, including members of the orchestra and the Hong Kong Institute of Education Orchestra, also performing live on weddings and corporate dinners! ...Viola LessonViolin LessonNorth Point
- I'm a full time professional musician. I graduated from Hong Kong academy for Performing Arts and Royal academy of Music. Few years of teaching experience. ...Viola LessonViolin LessonTai Po
- Danny Cheng, who specializes in violin, is also good at popular guitar and composer arrangements. He also works as a music score for micro films ...Violin LessonDiamond Hill
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong Music Department graduate violin LTCL performance diploma viola LTCL performance diploma with many years of teaching experience students age ...Violin LessonViola LessonMusic Theory LessonTseung Kwan O
- FlorenceOctober 14, 2019
Professional, patient, enthusiastic to help students solve problems, and flexible adjustment of class time.
- KMJune 23, 2019
Mr. Zhong’s services are complete, for example (1) Contact me in advance to provide a place to pay attention to when purchasing a violin, and accompany me to the store for trial use; (2) Remind me of the time and content before class; (3) Prepare enough lessons to provide background information on the tracks; (4) I also have a space to think about my lack of skills during the learning process, which makes me more deeply impressed; (4) I follow up my practice regularly after class and encourage it. In conclusion, I am more interested in learning and increasing my sense of accomplishment. Thank you, Mr. Zhong.
- liuAugust 9, 2019
The teacher is patient and experienced. He is the first to contact and learn the instrument. The teacher explains the instrument from the maintenance of the instrument to the use of careful explanation. Parents will be updated instantly and practice places after each class, absolutely recommended!
- Mrs ChanJune 23, 2019
I have been studying violin for a year at school, but I have been blocking chickens all the time! After learning with Miss Chung, the pitch is a lot, and it sounds like a song. She will automatically practice the piano now! I will introduce Miss Chung!
- YuenMan KwokApril 17, 2019
Teach very well, very patience step by step from the basics will answer all my questions, find my problem and then make corrections. I will be a good teacher to help me repair the violin.
- twinklestringsMarch 30, 2019
Teaching from shallow to deep, I did not expect it so easy to get started! Interest now