- 弦天教室（D&S Language）是一所提供專業語言培訓的本地學校，課程涵蓋普通話、廣東話、日文及英語等。本教室的師資優越，大部分老師擁有碩士或以上學歷、及多年教育經驗。 本教室的語言課程為不同程度、有不同學習需求的學生們而精心設計，主要針對學生在聽、說...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language Lesson+ 1North Point
- I am Crystal, a graduate of the Department of English. I have 4 years of experience in English Pinyin teaching and early childhood teaching. At ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringJapanese Language Lesson+ 16Remote
- Hello, my name is Brian. I started studying in Japan in 2015 and lived in Japan for 6 years. I graduated from Meikai University in ...Japanese TranslationJapanese Language LessonRemote
- Hello 👋🏻My name is Yuki (ゆき), I am studying at the University of Hong Kong, majoring in Japanese studies, and I am now ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Experience: Since 2018 Certificate or Award: Guzheng Performance Level of Central Conservatory of Music Fee: Beginner 200/45 minutes, +50 yuan per level....Academic TutoringJapanese Language LessonGuzheng LessonKwai Chung
- University graduate. Can communicate fluently in Cantonese, English, Mandarin, Japanese and basic Korean and French. Competent and has served as DSE Japanese class, English tutoring, ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonTai Po
- Hello everyone! I hold a Japanese-Language Proficiency Test Level 1 qualification. 8 years of private teaching experience. Now more than 100 students, providing intensive reading ...Japanese Language LessonSham Shui Po
- I have been studying applied Japanese for 12 years, have obtained the N1 certificate, and have a master's degree in Japanese studies from the Chinese ...Japanese Language LessonFanling
- A Japanese who came to Hong Kong from Tokyo, Japan, graduated from university🎓, and has been engaged in education for more than ten years. Now ...Japanese Language LessonFo Tan
- hello, my name is kathleen. I have two years of tutoring experience. I used to work for a small tutoring agency for primary and middle ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 4Remote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻