- 🔆Study in Japan for many years (including 1 year studying Japanese) 🔆Working experience in local Japanese companies 🔆Teaching elementary Japanese, focusing on ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Native Japanese teacher with over 15 years of experience teaching students with a wide range of backgrounds: High school students needing to pass JLPT Exams ...Japanese Language LessonTung Chung
- I have lived in Tokyo and Kyoto Japan for a long time. You can share the details of life in Japan. During my study in ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language Lesson+ 1Remote
- 大家好，我叫Dik。 普通話是我的母語，日語是我第二語言。 我覺得學習語言最重要是多聽多講，我有多年任教經...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsKwun Tong
- 🎏Master of Japan Institute🌸5 years of teaching experience, good at language teaching🇯🇵5 years of English-Japanese-Chinese translation and interpretation, teaching experience in multiple languages in ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 5Remote
- - Possesses up to N1 level qualification - Years of Japanese teaching experience, students include adults and children - taught at a large language school ...Japanese Language LessonTsuen Wan
- Graduated from the Department of Chinese and English Bilingual Studies of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, with many years of language learning experience, classes in ...Cantonese Language LessonJapanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 1Yuen Long
- Le Rui Education Language Department includes three major language departments including English, Japanese and Mandarin, with a strong team of tutors and rich teaching experience. ...English Language Lesson for AdultsJapanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsTai Kok Tsui
- Hi! My name is IRIS. I majored in psychology in college. I was good at math and Japanese in middle school. I had one year ...Math TutoringJapanese Language LessonRemote
- I have worked in a Japanese company for 5 years, communicating with customers of different nationalities and ages, and am fluent in Mandarin, English, Cantonese, ...Cantonese Language LessonJapanese Language LessonEnglish Translation+ 4Remote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻