- ・Graduated from the Department of Information and Communication, Meiji University, Japan・Suitable for studying Japanese, working and traveling! For details, please add my Line: kikitsoi...Chinese TranslationJapanese TranslationJapanese Language LessonRemote
- N2 Japanese Language Proficiency Test✔️ Teaching adult Japanese experience ✔️...Japanese Language LessonUI DesignCover Design+ 4Yuen Long
- 1. Background Hello, my name is Takumi, I love Japanese culture, have studied Japanese for six years, and have two years of experience in studying ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationLai Chi Kok
- college students. Hong Kong native, graduated from the Japanese Department of Tamkang University. Studied at Yokohama National University in Japan for one year. Obtained N1 ...Cantonese Language LessonJapanese Language LessonRemote
- - 擁有皇家音樂學院八級古典結他 - 擁有五級樂理 - 擅長教授及演奏古典音樂及流行歌自彈自唱 - ...Japanese Language LessonKorean Language LessonAcoustic Guitar Lesson+ 3Mong Kok
- よろしくお愿いします!Cantonese Language LessonJapanese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 9Remote
- I have been in contact with Japanese for more than 7 years, and have an N1 (Japanese language proficiency) certificate. Over 6 years of teaching ...Japanese Language LessonYuen Long
- Thank you for your interest in the services I provide. I provide Chinese-English-Japanese translation, thesis proofread, graphic design and other services. Looking forward to your ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for KidsMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsTsuen Wan
- I usually do a lot of paperwork at work, so I can do some paperwork. On weekdays, I also have experience in Japanese purchasing and ...Interior DesignJapanese Language LessonOverseas Shopping Agent+ 7Tseung Kwan O
- Hello. Welcome and nice to meet you. I am Christy and I am graduated from University in Japan....Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationMystery Consumer+ 3Sha Tin
- Candy yeungMay 24, 2022
The teacher is very interesting and patient ~ keep going!
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.