- みんなさん、はじめまして、ジャンニスです。 After graduating from university, I liked Japanese culture since I was a child and ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Experience: Since 2018 Certificate or Award: Guzheng Performance Level of Central Conservatory of Music Fee: Beginner 200/45 minutes, +50 yuan per level....Academic TutoringJapanese Language LessonGuzheng LessonKwai Chung
- I have been studying applied Japanese for 12 years, have obtained the N1 certificate, and have a master's degree in Japanese studies from the Chinese ...Japanese Language LessonFanling
- I am Siyao コービ, Siyao Miko, Colbee returned to Hong Kong to work, lived in Canada and Japan when I was young, and worked...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- Graduated from a famous British university, majoring in geology, and stayed in the UK for 10 years. After graduating from university, he went to Japan ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsYuen Long
- Enthusiastic and patient, self-made notes and teaching experience. Hello, I am kathleen. I have two years of tutoring experience. I used to work for a ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 4Remote
- はじめまして, リンダーと Shin します. Hello everyone! My name is Rinder! I have studied in Japan for one and a...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- I am a Japanese teacher who studied in Japan and now teaches Japanese language courses in middle school. Obtained the N1 of the Japanese Language ...Japanese Language LessonMa On Shan
- All online/face-to-face classes are recruiting🎉🇯🇵 Private Japanese class | Japanese teacher | Online teaching | 1 to 1 | Small class | Interview strategies | ...Japanese Language LessonEducation ConsultantJapanese TranslationYau Ma Tei
- Japanese language teaching / Japanese translation work / dog grooming care / careful and patient / no hitting / heart and heart / never sloppy ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonTuen Mun
- DayvicJanuary 29, 2023
Teaching with heart and professional. Look forward to the next class.
- Ricky TseJanuary 6, 2023
The explanation is careful and vivid, and will use many different examples to explain the problem, and I feel the enthusiasm for teaching Japanese!
- Yeung Kai Chiu WilsonJanuary 2, 2023
Teach with heart, guide students to listen more, talk more, watch more, instead of memorizing by rote, looking forward to the next class!
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.